Wednesday, October 26, 2011

28th just passed

our 28th monthsary just passed. 25th every mth. obviously bf isnt in S'pore. we would always have a mini celebration but nt this time round.

song playing on my ipod now: Wish you were here by Avril Lavigne.

exactly how i feel nw. today's day 11. im counting down till it hits 0. feels so loooooooooong. I miss him more and more every single day. school doesnt really take my mind off him. outing with my bestest friends dont either. this is pretty bad ah. haha.

since he's overseas, the number of sms we had were pretty little. lk 3 per day? cos its pretty costly. and we only talked on the phone for lk 5min on the first day and didnt do so till nw. the cost for calls is lk double the sms cost. sigh..

always close to tears whenever i think of him and the fact that he isnt ard makes it worse. bf said that we gotta be happier as the day pass cos it means we are one day closer to meeting each other. but i dont really felt that way cos i cant wait that day to be now. i really miss his daily dosage of hugs and kisses on my forehead. how he would surprise me with my fave snacks/food. how he would hug me so tightly to slp. to sound a lil thick-skinned, i think im like his little princess. he's always getting things done for me. ha.

cant wait for 7nov to come quickly. like the next sec.

i cant focus on my work. i guess i'll just slack thru the day.



i can be tough, i can be strong. but without u, its not like that at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home