Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ouch. again

finally i can access blogspot. cant access for the past few days. dont know what happened.

results were out ytd. super happy. for a moment i was one of the happiest girls on earth. haha. they were unexpected. i thought my CAP would drop badly cos the papers werent easy at all. couldnt slp well the night before too. who knows i improved instead! haha. I'm closer to my target now. mad happy! gona work hard next sem and contd to improve so that i can attain my second upper. (hopefully) (:

I once said that i shld stop revolving my life ard bf. haha. i guess it's really time to make that happen. life still goes on no matter what happen.

sometimes i feel so suffocated, with all the feelings and thoughts bottled up inside. all i could think of doing was to slp thru it. i didnt want to keep bothering that awesome friend of mine cos i know he has his own troubles too. so much on my mind now. how i wish i could just scream away everything.

at the end of the day, everything doesnt matter, or does it?
then again, it brings back the 'philosophical' question of what exactly is life all about?


everyone has their darkest fear and secret, which does not want anyone to know about.

stupid girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home